We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-wm] Removing Stock Without a Serial Number

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Innuganti on Jun 19 at 7:28 PM
When this happened to me a while back, we had to open a request and let SAP analyst come into our production system to do whatever he did to take care of the issue. He told me then that they do not socialize that with their clients due to its high complexity. It has serious ramifications when not done right. We had it happen twice in 4 years when I was with this company. Did you think of going to SAP?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: kristiemonk
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 6:33 PM
Subject: Removing Stock Without a Serial Number

Hello Mahesh,

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately removing the stock is where I am having the issue. It won't let me do it as I can not select a serial number as one does not exist. And I can't find anywhere in SAP to add one to the existing stock.

I have tried doing a return and adding a serial number there but it just added another QTY 1 into the stock before removing it.

I have tried doing an Inventory Counting post, but it will not let me without selecting a serial number and since it does not have one, and I am unable to add one, to complete the inventory counting transaction.

I have tried stock transfers and also creating a delivery docket to remove the stock, but same problem every time, with no serial number I keep getting an error blocking me :(

Stupid SAP, should never have allowed the receipt of stock without a serial number if there was no way of removing it. Very frustrating.

Thank you for your help anyway.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Innuganti  

achievement
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language