We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] IP31 Executed In Background

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from RobM-Omaha on Jun 15 at 11:00 AM
So I am limited to only looking at planned cost by 1 maintenance plan at time when using IP31 ? That's seems rather strange to me.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: RobM-Omaha
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2017 10:08 AM
Subject: IP31 Executed In Background

Hi All,

I am familiar with executing IP31 on a single Maintenance Plan and getting the overall cost, but am now trying to pull data for several Plans by executing IP31 in the background. I am familiar with using SM37 to extract data out to EXCEL, but for some reason IP31 being run in the background is not giving any data. It basically provides a spool with a visual list of the Plan #s and the plan description in a short list, and there is no costing details at all. I use the "Execute in background" function with other transactions all of the time, and I get exactly all of the data I have in my layout. Any ideas why IP31 is not working for me ?

Thanks much for any help.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
RobM-Omaha  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language