We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] Issue With AW01N (Comparision Tab)

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from Hoysala_SAP on Jan 21 at 2:13 AM
Hello Friends - I did an Asset acquisition, Useful Life of an Asset 10 years.
When I see the details in Comparison tab in AW01N, It shows the details till 2016.
I changed Useful life of Asset to 1year. It still shows the details for 2016 and 2017.
I expect (I am learning this concept, may be wrong) that system should show only till 2015.
Can you please explain this functionality?

Thanks,

FY - Jan - Dec
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Hoysala_SAP  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language