We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] Error: Enter Rate AED / USD Rate Type M for DD.MM.YYYY in the System Settings

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Stara on Oct 3 at 7:35 AM
While waiting for reply I discovered one more thing that I would like to mention.Now, I know how to check which currency is related to existing company and how to switch this currency to different one. This can be done here:

SPRO command\SAP Reference IMG\Enterprise Structure\Definition\Financial Accounting\Edit,Copy,Delete,Check Company Code\double click Edit Company Code Data\find a company in the list and double click it

But I didn't try to do this. The reason is the following: I am sure the field Currency cannot be left empty there. I am so sure that I didn't even try it. But what I am trying to say is the following:

When I spoke about FBL5N and FBL1N I said that wrong currency (the one which I never requested , in FB70, FB75) occurs only in FBL5N so only on sending side. However I also want to see that currency will be requested (payment message sent to financial institution for departure of money on account) only the one which I define. So since it will for sure not let me leave empty Currency field, the same problem will occur again but this time for the new currency which I would be forced to define in that Currency field. I repeat again, that I want to use the currency which I define, obviously define in FB70, FB75. Obviously I have same requirement for receiving part (different commands) but there such problem doesn't occur, thats why I am not naming the commands.

One more thing: It could be possible that even sending currency is requested as I define but shown in FBL5N different one because I have different related to company as it is showing me what I have defined in company but in reality it might be requesting sending currency (FB70, FB75) to be requested as defined. However I don't want even this. It has to show me what I define!

RON ROBERTS, NIKKI KLEIN: Please if you see this message, I would appreciate your suggestion what exactly and where exactly (path needed) to do whatever I need to do. Thanks in advance.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Stara
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2015 1:01 PM
Subject: Error: Enter Rate AED / USD Rate Type M for DD.MM.YYYY in the System Settings

Hi,

I get error in a title of post when I define the Vendor for money transfer. Defining Customer worked fine. However I have two questions:

1. I defined in Customer (FB75) currency EUR and want to define in Vendor (FB65) currency AED. Why I am getting in error USD then? In error should be AED / EUR but why AED / USD ?

2. The error may be solved in OB08 but I am having extreme troubles using this command. The biggest nightmare is that searching entries via button Position doesn't even work because when I ''From currency'' and ''To-currency'' value I get placed on completely different entry that has nothing to do with what I just typed as Position. Another problem is that I don't know what happens, if anything, when exchange rate changes. Third problem is that I have no idea what to type in ''ExRt'' column. Therefore I would like to simplify it: Is there any alternative solution, easier to be used, to OB08? Also SPRO > SAP NetWeaver > General Settings > Currencies > Define Standard Quotation for Exchange Rates) doesn't help. So I am asking for alternative to OB08 that I could also solve error (see title topic) in different way.

Thanks!

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2015 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Stara  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language