We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-sd] WM Replenishment for Fixed Bins

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from luelue on Jul 14 at 12:15 PM
Hello All

I am setting up fixed bin replenishment.
IA storage bin is set up in the material management view 2
I want to replenish fixed bins from storage bins in storage type "ABC"
I created movement type 320 (copied from 319)


1. The fixed bin is storage type "fix"

2. I have defined activities ? stock transfers and replenishment control ? maintaind WM movement types 320 (assigned to storage type "fix"

3. The bin(s) to replenish the fixe bin is storage type "ABC"

4. The movement type is 320 and is assigned to storage type "fix"

5. Bins from which stock should be taken to replenish "fix bin is storage type "rap"

a. I have entered "fix" as the destination - fixed bin is checked
b. I have entered " "rap" as the source
c. I have entered "N" as the requirement type
d. Automatic TO is checked

6. When I reun lp21 Iand click on stagin I get data refreshed message - nothing happens
a. Do I need to enter a requirement value in lp21, if so, does it need to be set up in customizing?

Clearly, I am missing something that is not set up or not set up correctly.



Entere 1 and the next screen appears






Please provide assistance.

Thanks,
luelue
b.
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2015 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
luelue  

achievements
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language