We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-bw] One DataSource and Two Targets?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from terrago6210 on May 28 at 7:20 AM
Yes.....Oh gosh....I completely forgot about it. Thank you. The reason of using this DSO is that I need to implement a note to get rid of 2 hour time buffer in CCA extraction.
The note is: 0000553561_current data for the CO delta DataSources.
Now I am completely lost because in the note they say about DELTA extraction.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: terrago6210
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2015 3:08 PM
Subject: One DataSource and Two Targets?

Hi All,

There is an extraction in my BW from R/3 system CCA9. Data is extracted to InfoCube. I created DSO (write optimized). I need to add it to the data flow, extract the data from R/3 into the DSO. When it has full set of data (it will take 2-3 days to feed it) I will replace the InfoCube with the DSO. My problem is that when I try to run the DELTA INIT into DSO there is a message saying to delete initial request. What did I do wrong?

Regards,
Peter

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2015 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
terrago6210  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language