We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] ABAP Dump in BW Production Server (DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR)

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from sandy_basisadm on Jan 20 at 4:01 AM
HI Experts,

We are getting DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR dump in our BWP system

Database error text........: "ORA-01115: IO error reading block from file 63
(block # 341833)#ORA-01110: data file 63:
'/oracle/BWP/sapdata6/bwp_52/bwp.data52'#ORA-27091: skgfqio: unable to queue
I/O#ORA-27072: skgfdisp: I/O error#IBM AIX RISC System/6000 Error: 5: I/O
error"

From last one week we are getting this error Please Help ASAP.
Please Help

Regards,
Sandy
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2015 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
sandy_basisadm  

achievement
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language