We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-mm] HR Set Up for Us With CATM

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from Greigm1 on Jan 23 at 12:07 PM
Hi Guru's,

I am looking to implement the use of CATM to transfer CATs timesheet data to the service entry sheet.

I have no background knowledge of SAP HR however and I was looking for some help on the relevant HR related requirements that I need to set up to enable this functionality? I have set up a "external" personnel record, however I still do not have the function to populate Vendor and PO number in the infotype0315. is this missing config? settings against the EE group / sub group?

Any knowledge or help would be greatly welcome.

Thanks
GREIGM1
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Greigm1  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language