We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-sd] Error VF302 No Output Has Been Selected

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from suresh0452 on Nov 19 at 7:53 AM
Ozkan,

Probably, you might not been selected the output type while trying to print through issue output. Have you tried the same in VF31 for print. Please check the same with VF 31 and let me know if the issue occurring in VF31 with same error message after selection of output type.

Regards
Suresh0452

---------------Original Message---------------
From: ÖZKAN TIGLI
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 2:38 AM
Subject: Error VF302 No Output Has Been Selected

Hi gurus,

While I am attempting to print output from VF02 I got message no output has been selected.

- I checked that output type has come to document as yellow (not printed) Saved.
- I tried different timings
- I checked all customizations step by step.

Are there any specific points that I have to check?

Regards,
Ozkan

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2013 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
suresh0452  

achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language