Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Reply from SYSTHORAM on Nov 19 at 2:41 AM Hello Sir, PM/PP depends of your job. PP is module for production planning, PM is module for plant maintenance.. PP administrated and plans the resources of materials, the capacity of production engines, the capacity of human resources. PM maintained and plans the cycles of maintaining equipments for production. Planning of maintenance is depending of time depending of cycles of production. Finally both modules are needed for plant production.
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: vinod Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 2:06 AM Subject: SAP PP or PM Module Hello sir, My name is vinod, I'm an Instrumentation & Automation Engineer. I have 1 year of experience. I'm planning to start SAP PP or PM module. I need some suggestions sir, which is the best field Core like (Automation & Instrumentation) Engineering or IT sector( SAP PP/PM)? I am confused about which is best field and growth. If SAP, then which module PP or PM module? Please help me sir I need suggestion. I am waiting for your reply. Thank you sir | | Reply to this email to post your response. __.____._ | _.____.__ |