We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] ASKB Error:- Not All the Documents Were Updated in the Last Run

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from nandhasapfi on Nov 14 at 12:52 AM
I think AF document doesn't come in to picture in my query, because I am doing complete retirement of an asset in the transaction ABSO by using transaction type 200 (retirement without revenue). At this time only for 1 depreciation area it will post AA doc type posting on real time. However I have some depreciation areas which will post periodically. To post the periodic entries for those depreciation areas I am running ASKB this time I am getting the below error.
Not all the documents were updated in the last run

Message no APERB001
Please assist me on this issue.
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Nandha

---------------Original Message---------------
From: nandhasapfi
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 4:05 AM
Subject: ASKB Error:- Not All the Documents Were Updated in the Last Run

Hi All,

I retired one asset in ABSO transaction by using transaction type 200, So it has retired the asset and real time postings have happened for the depreciation area 01 and we have other depreciation area also which will post periodically, But this time when i run ASKB it is giving the below message.

Not all the documents were updated in the last run

Message no APERB001

I did the above test in 2 company codes, it is posting periodic posting in one company code when i run ASKB, But it is not posting in other company code.

I am unable to find what is the issue in other company code.

Please help me on this issue.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Nandha

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
nandhasapfi  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language