We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] How to Re-Calculate Standard Price for the Specific Material?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from kizzangcy on Jul 4 at 6:52 AM
Dear Sridhar.

Thank you for the reply.

I finally made a current standard price of a material.

But still problem is remained.

The current standard price of a material is set by 007/2012.

But when I do GR for this material exceptions message that no_data_found is occurred in the function 'MLCCS_READ_PR'.

Because it search standard value of 006/2012, but there is only price type 'V' that moving average price existed.

I don`t know why this function search standard value of 006/2012 instead of 007/2012.

And how I can make standard value of 006/2012?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Youn Cho
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2012 1:50 AM
Subject: How to Re-Calculate Standard Price for the Specific Material?

Hi experts,

I`m facing some situation below.

1. I got an error message "Internal error in FORM/FUNCTION get_prkexx(saplckmo) in position 10 with RC" when do GR for a material(mvt. type is 101).

2. This material has no goods movements this fiscal year.

3. So, I found some solution ---
a. It seems there are problems with material ledger
b. I need to confirm whether the material ledger is activated well or not
c. Delete standard price for that material in transaction CKR1
d. And do re-calculate standard price
e. And release it



I found solution like above, but I cannot do that because of my lack of CO experience.

So, my questions are here.

1. How to check material ledger is active or not?
2. When I do delete standard price for a material in transaction CKR1, there is a message "Deleting current standard cost estimates can cause inconsistencies" and no further action of it. How I can delete standard price of this material?
P.S) I have one production order of this material but I cannot GR for this material with error message "Internal error in FORM/FUNCTION get_prkexx(saplckmo) in position 10 with RC"
3. If I can do 2, how I can re-calculate standard-price of this material?
4. If I can do 3, how I can release of this standard-price?

I always appreciate you expert`s help.

Thank you.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
kizzangcy  
SAP ERP PP
achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language