Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Reply from Nidhi_jain on Dec 23 at 12:55 AM Hi Sandeep Ji I solved my problem but getting new problem in product costing. I want to know what's end user work from start to end step by step. I don't work before in product costing I know configuration but I don't know about concept. Please send me what type of Tcode Use by end user in actual real time. Thanks in Advance Nidhi Jain
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: Sandeep Jain Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 12:53 AM Subject: Overhead % Rate in Product Costing There is a note Refer note 301665 that gives the procedure for allowing overhead rates to be entered outside the boundaries of configuration. After you make the changes detailed in the note you will be able to use transaction KZZ2 to enter rates like master data. Use to code KZM2 or S_ALR_87008272. You need to some settings in SOBJ to transfer it to the current settings. | | Reply to this email to post your response. __.____._ | _.____.__ |