We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] Error Message DMEE_ABA003

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by sappiens
on Dec 9 at 5:28 AM
Hello,

This message appears when an item is not feed..anyway in my case. You need to control the format tree

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Sappiens
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 10:10 AM
Subject: Error Message DMEE_ABA003

Dear All,

I am working a SEPA implementation. I've linked a payment method to a format tree. When I paid item, the SEPA file was correctly edited.
I don't know whether the fact I added another payment method to the same format tree is linked to the problem I have now. When I pay items with F110, the payment is done but I can't edit the XML file. An error message DMEE_error message ABA003 "DMEE_ABA003: Format tree SEPA_CT does not exist for
tree type PAYM".
I have tried to unlinked the second payment method to the format tree, but that does not change anything. I always have this error message.
Does anyone have an idea?

Best Regards,
Emy

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language