We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: [sap-hr] Dynamic action not working

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by meme3
on Nov 1 at 6:46 PM
Hi Varsha, Would you mind to share how you resolved this? Also I didn't get a point here how does the system knows to delete IT0006 for other than Maharashtra state with Variable function part: DEL,0006,01/D. where do we specify the condition that this action is applicable to other than Maharashtra states.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Varsha Nitnavare
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 1:53 AM
Subject: Dynamic action not working

Hi All,
I am creating dynamic actions, wherein IT 0002 triggers IT 0006. I have uploaded the master data for these infotypes. In IT 0002, I have mentioned state – Maharashtra, and added local address of Pune. Accordingly in IT 0006, I filled up Permanent address details i.e. Maharashtra, Pune.
I created dynamic action as below –

Subtype
Field name: State
No: 1
FC: 06
S: I
Variable function part: DEL,0006,01/D

Here, when I change the IT 0002 State records from "Maharashtra" to any other state say "UP", then as per the dynamic action I created as above, the IT 0006 should delete the permanent address which includes Region – Maharashtra. But its not getting executed.
(Also tell me what should I write in "TO" )

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Which response to your Toolbox.com Groups post was the most helpful? Use 'Best Answer' to mark highest quality content.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language