We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-abap] Sample Code for CMD_EI_API for Creating Customer and Vendor Master Data

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Mathews
on Oct 14 at 1:02 AM
Dear ABAPERS,

1)I have requirement where I need to create customer and vendor master data. BAPI for customer does not suit my req as I need to give reference partner no as mandadatory. But if I dont have the customer for the particular sales area then it would be a wrong master data. For vendor there is no bapi or FM to create. Presently it is running by BDC but I need to change it to class CMD_EI_API.
2)What is the difference between MAINTAIN and MAINTAIN_BAPI method.
3) Please share your sample code as I tried my level best but not succeeded in creating.
4) Is this way of creating vendor and customer master data is correct.
IF any sample code available then share your precious code or precious suggestions.

Thanks
Mathews
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language