We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-abap] Unable to reuse back the enhancement implementation

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Karthikeyan (SAP Technical Consultant)
on Oct 31 at 4:01 AM
You might written your code in a specific include under SAPMV45A. For example MV45AFZZ. You can go to that include and you find your code. You dont need to search at package level.

If this solution is not matched.

If it is related transport request level. You can find it in SE10 under your user ID.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: gk goh
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 12:00 AM
Subject: Unable to reuse back the enhancement implementation

Hi,
I created an enhancement implementation before in a package called ZSD.
I was then required to change SAPMV45A using enhancement framework.
I found an implicit enhancement point in a subroutine that can be used to add in my code.
When I was in the 'Change enhancement' mode, i right-clicked on the yellow line and then chose "Enhancement => Create Implementation". After that, I chose the enhancement type and then a window with the title: "Select and Create Enhancement Implementation" popped out. I tried to find back the enhancement implementation that i created before in ZSD package. However, it was not listed there. May I know why it was not available there for me to reuse back?
Thanks much, gk

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language