We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-dev] What Table to Find Form Header and Line Item Text Fields

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by davidozersky
on Sep 28 at 2:37 AM
Hello,

I'm a newbie to ABAP programing looking for guidance on a project for my company, a manufacturer of medical devices. Our company uses ECC6.

We do not use SAP's return module, instead we process returns using a Sales Order type "RE" (returns type) and a regular Sales order for replacements created with reference from the original sales order.
This is a time consuming process, and I would like to create a module where you could create the RMA and Reorder together. I understand how to create a module in ABAP and I have most I can find the most of the fields that I need from SE11, but I'm not sure where to begin. I have quite a few questions...if you can answer any of them that would be greatly appreciated.

1) How much of this project could be done in Java with Netweaver? I am a Java programmer, and I would of course find this easier.

2) Can I, and if so, how can I utilize VA01 in my module to create a new RMA & sales order? In my module I would like to create a new RMA & Sales order with reference.

3) Where can find the accompanying text that are paired with the sales order? In our companies procedures we enter text into the followings text boxes of the RMA and Sales

Form Header
Header Note 1
For each line item we add notes as well

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Also if you know a good resource that I can check out that would be great too.

Thank you so much for your help
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language