We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] Error 5566 (specify a tax jurisdiction key)

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by maligama (MM Consultant)
on Sep 1 at 12:15 PM
This error just happened to me. What I did is while registering the invoice without a purchase order (FB60) after entering the GL account and amount, it prompted me an error that Tax jurisdiction code was missing, I double click in the line item I was registering and it takes me to "Correct GL Account item" ,I manually register the jurisdiction code and it was parked successfully.

Regards,
Liliana

---------------Original Message---------------
From: purnachmohanty
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 2:10 PM
Subject: Error 5566 (specify a tax jurisdiction key)

When creating a vendor invoice through FB60 we put a tax code in the header and tax code and tax procedure in the line item for a P/L GL A/c but while saving the system throws this error:

Error 5566 (specify a tax jurisdiction key)

Can anybody share your experience.

Regards,

PC

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Share Knowledge About SAP Scripting. Join the Discussion Group
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language