We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-dev] SapScript include

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by supper_sapper
on Jun 1 at 8:17 PM
I have a form with the following lines:

/E ITEM_TEXT
/: INCLUDE &VBDPR-TDNAME& OBJECT VBBP ID 0001 PARAGRAPH IT

This usually prints out a material description but with some items it prints out the description then two extra lines.

I can't figure out where the text is coming from so I can't find out why it sometimes prints out extra lines.

I understand the other INCLUDE tcode SO10 but there are no objects named VBBP when I use it.
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Visit IBM's Leveraging IT Services Briefing Center. Register now and learn how to deliver smarter security & resiliency.
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language