We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] What is this job (RDDGEN0L) doing on import transport

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Snowy (Certified Netweaver '04/Oracle Basis consultant)
on Jun 25 at 4:02 PM
Hi,

RDDGEN0L does post processing stuff such as generating ABAP load and post-processing transport contents. It is triggered based on a na event by jb RDDIMPDP... which is scheduled by RDDNEWPP.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: DavidRr
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2011 10:47 AM
Subject: What is this job (RDDGEN0L) doing on import transport

Hello,
I have planning to patch oures ECC 6.0 (ERP 6.0) form sp 13 to sp 19 on HP-UX ia64 and DB oracle 10.2.0.4.
My import takes so long time and I had this job (RDDGEN0L) on sm37.
After I did patch kernel to 291 and did update R3trans_304, tp_305, disp+work_306 and dbsl_307 to latest patch levels.
When I reimport my queue on spam This job (RDDGEN0L) not start. Any body know do I need this job to import my queue?
Regards
Reza

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Snowy
SAP Basis Enthusiast

Contributed 1,000 posts in a group to earn a Gold Achievement
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language