We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] Different kernel patch information

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by iSeries_SAP (Tech support)
on Apr 14 at 2:43 PM
Hey Keith, I'm new to SAP, but as we're also running SAP on the iSeries, I thought I'd try to help. We are at: 701, Kernel Patch level 94. Under the job log for currently active WP00 (so we know it's current) , we see:
Product Version: 701, ILE patch 94, changelist 1161743
From SM51, with the iSeries highlighted, selected Release Notes. At the top, under SAP Kernel Information, I see:
SAP Kernel: 701_REL
.......
Support level : 0
Kernel Patch number : 94
So, they should be the same. Could it be that you are looking at something else in SM51? If not, are you sure that you patched all required components? (DB2, EXE, ILE, etc.)

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Keith
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 11:55 AM
Subject: Different kernel patch information

I thought I just upgraded my kernel As400 iSERIES /DB2

From WP00 trace file I see this - kernel patch 254
R3SMP400/R3INLPGM: Product Version: 700, patch 254, changelist 1156466

SM51 indicstes
sid SMP
systemid 324 (IBM iSeries with OS400)
relno 7000
patchlevel 0
patchno 236

Why the difference?

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Use the New iPhone App
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language