Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
02 0 C * - DOGRA BONUS PAYMENT INTO IT15 02 5 P T500P-MOLGA='13' 02 15 I MOD,15,IT9244-LGART,,,(IT9244-CP1_ESTDT) 02 20 W P0015-BETRG=IT9244-BETRG 04 0 C * - DOGRA BONUS PAYMENT INTO IT15 04 5 P T500P-MOLGA='13' 04 7 I INS,0015 /D 04 10 W P0015-BETRG=IT9244-BETRG 04 15 W P0015-BEGDA=IT9244-CP1_ESTDT 04 20 W P0015-LGART=IT9244-LGART 04 25 W P0015-ZUORD=IT9244-ANZHL 04 50 I INS,0015 /D 04 60 W P0015-BETRG=IT9244-CP1_BETRG 04 65 W P0015-BEGDA=IT9244-CP2_ESTDT 04 70 W P0015-LGART=IT9244-CP1_LGART 04 75 W P0015-ZUORD=IT9244-ANZHL 08 5 P T500P-MOLGA='13' 08 10 I DEL,15,2045,,,(IT9244-CP1_ESTDT) /D 08 40 I DEL,15,2045,,,(IT9244-CP2_ESTDT) /D Based on the above config I have done, IT15 will be created automatically and will be deleted automatically whenever IT9244 is created or deleted. Just need to check the MOD as it should modify the values. The create and delete actions are working fine but --for example when I modify my custom IT the changes are not shown in IT0015. | __.____._ Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | Most Popular White Papers In the Spotlight _.____.__ |