We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: [sap-acct] Sales Doc Field On F-02

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by nelyf
on Mar 9 at 9:11 PM
Hi,

What do you mean sales document? Posting key 01 (customer) has an automatic recon account as AR. There is no need to enter or select GL account.
I'm still figuring out what seems to be your process.
Can you explain further?

Nely

---------------Original Message---------------
From: mertyyyy
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 8:35 AM
Subject: Sales Doc Field On F-02

Hi all,

I have a problem about sales doc field on F-02 screen.When i enter posting key 01 and customer code,there is no sales document field visible even it is available to entry in field status variant of customers reconciliation account and also in posting key.

I am trying with the same customer but this time posting key 09 and special G/L indicator A and sales doc field appears.But the field is available for both accounts field group and also for posting keys 01 and 09.

I am aware that account group also can manage these fields but both accounts have the same account group and sales doc field is available for the account group too.

I feel like it has a very simple solution but i get stuck in this for hours.If anyone has the same problem,i appreciate all the help possible.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Get Fast, Reliable Enterprise-Class Storage. Learn About IBM Storwize® v7000
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language