We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] Gui 7.20 install

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by naineshsuthar (Database Administrator)
on Nov 2 at 2:32 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Dear all,
When I install new sap gui 7.20,it work on admin user but when I login with other use in window it show one warning ( Failed to load administrator rule file.) and then run ,
I what remove this warning.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: naineshsuthar
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 12:20 AM
Subject: Gui 7.20 install

Hi Sir,

When I install 7.20 gui in show error message where I login (os user) accept admin
massage are following :
Fail to load administrator rule file.Check your installation.
I also give admin rite to other os user bust message are still please give guidance.
After this message when I press ok then my gui is work ok.

Nainesh Suthar

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Use the New iPhone App
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language