We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] Email Print Device M, send to address configuration

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by cocoCat
on Nov 18 at 1:52 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Hi,

I think the printer config is right without a problem. You can test this printer using a simple basis t-code (like sm04). Once you select this printer and then hit the Tab key on your PC, an email box should appear to ask you put in a receiptant email. Once you put in the email address you want to recieve, you can check if it sends to the correct address or not. It will appear on SOST as an entry as it sends an email through SCOT. If this test is correct, then you need to check the t-code you have problem with. It might be some communication methods defined with default email address from who used t-code.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: csalazar
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 7:18 PM
Subject: Email Print Device M, send to address configuration

I created a new printer device type M. If I send something to it it ends up in outbox (transaction SOST) and I can send it correctly and open the pdf file.
The problem is that all those emails are sent to me.
For what I have read a print dialog box should come up when I hit print, and there I can enter an email address. But something is missing in my configuration and no print box its coming so I can not choose who I send the pdf file to.
If somebody can give me a hint, I will appreciate it.
Thanks Regards
Carlos

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Learn Best practices for DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows. Read the IBM White Paper
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language