We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] Moving the phase DDIC_ACTIVATION to downtime

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by João Miguel Dimas (SAP Basis -- SAP Administrator)
on Oct 21 at 8:20 PM
Hello Gurus,

Tomorrow I will make an importing support packages and I want to import it in downtime-minimized import mode but this is the first time that I will use this tool / option and so I have some doubts about downtime minimized. I already did upgrade to kernel and the SPAM update to the last release (level 39)... my main doubt is about DDIC_ACTIVATION phase which is the last phase of "Import 1" and last phase of Uptime module, and I read some sap notes and as I understood that phase can be move to the "Import 2" module to the downtime module! So my question is only one... how can I move this phase DDIC_ACTIVATION to downtime module? I read the note 1267183 and there does not explain how, what is the option I have to choose (in SPAM -> Settings I see no button with this option for moving that phase to downtime module!).

Where can I choose that before I start the importing procedure?


Best regards,
Joao Dimas - Portugal
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
João Miguel Dimas
SAP Basis Enthusiast

Contributed 100 posts in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
Related Content
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Use the New iPhone App
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language