We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] Fund management - Fin transaction and item category

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by overleap
on Oct 10 at 9:28 AM
Hi all,

I am new to FM and would like some feedback if these setting can be changed.

Finan. Trans. Item Category Business Transaction
30 3/2 Expenditure/revenue posting
40 3/2 Goods receipt/ issue
60 3/2 Payable/receivable ,Debit posting
80 3/2 Bank clearing Actual posting
90 1/5 Cash holding Clarification worklist (IS-PS-CA) Actual posting

For P&L expense account, I understand that the commitment item assigned should be with fin.transaction - 30 and item category -3.

My question is that for Balance sheet accounts, can I assign one commitment item with fin transaction - 30 and item category -3 with statistiical indicator ticked ? Does it make a difference?

Would there be any error message for postings related to balance sheet accounts with the commitment item?

I would like to know what is the impact if I do so as I have been informed to make such a setting for my balance sheet accounts. If that is incorrect, do advise me.

Thanks!
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Use the New iPhone App
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language