We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-mm] LSMW for Sales Text upload in material master

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Lowen
on Oct 27 at 4:50 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
OK, I've changed TEXTFORMAT to '*' since I can see that '/' corresponds to a jump between lines.

Still no luck, though, keep thinking it has to do with SOrg, and DistChann

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Lowen
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 12:58 PM
Subject: LSMW for Sales Text upload in material master

Hello,

I'm creating an lsmw project to upload Sales Text in the material master, using the following parameters:

Object type and import method: Standard Batch/Direct Input
Object 0001
Method 0001
Program name /SAPDMC/SAP_LSMW_IMPORT_TEXTS

I'm also using only one structure, which contains material number and Sales text

For field mapping, Object is set as constant: MVKE
ID, constant as well: 0001, and the same for SPRAS (language)
I found somewhere else that TEXTFORMAT must be set as constant also, so I settled it as '/'

After running the direct input program, it shows a screen which says that all long texts have been successfully uploaded, but none appear by checking in mm03

I have a feeling that the program is missing the data for Plant, Sales org and Distribution channel, but I can't find where I can provide this info to the program.

I've also checked table STXH, and the records generated appear there, but these are slightly different from the records created manually.

Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Best regards

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Use the New iPhone App
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language