We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] Sqlconnection in livecache

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by vkjpbasis (SAP BASIS Consultant)
on Oct 10 at 9:27 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Check ur archive log may be it is full , try to move to another location

---------------Original Message---------------
From: JHandersen
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 3:25 AM
Subject: Sqlconnection in livecache

Hi,

I have a problem with LiveCache recently I change the xuser entry using the xuser utility to update the password for SAPR3( livecache user) but soon after changing the xuser entry it is giving
"sql error -4008 unknown username/password " error while trying to connect with

dbmcli -d LDA -U c -uSQL DEFAULT

and if I try LC10 --> LiveCache Monitoring it is giving "Sql connect to database connection LCA failed" and I'm unable to register the livecache in LC10

MAX-DB version=7.5.0
OS=AIX DB.=Oracle

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Use the New iPhone App
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language