We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: RE:[sap-basis] T-code Interlinking with Diff Modules ?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by james.wells
on Oct 12 at 1:46 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
I have to admit it is a very small need and probably only relevant to a small company like the one I work at. My reason is that we have finally gotten the business units, for the most part, to work with the application people before they request security. But the application people will still say "Give me transaction KK50 (not sure if that is a real transaction)". And then I have to find a home for that transaction in a security role. Lucky for me the application group is our next security overhaul and then that should not be a problem anymore. Jim

---------------Original Message---------------
From: D. Caddick
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 12:09 PM
Subject: T-code Interlinking with Diff Modules ?

Hi Jim,

I ask the same question as I asked PSB. What is the Business reason for this information?

Regards

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
Most Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Use the New iPhone App
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language