We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] ECC6 V_TIBAN Transport for House Banks IBAN

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by ravi_tangeda
on Sep 2 at 5:54 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Hi
Taro
Request for dev client open and update iban manually.

IBAN is tricky, it wont transport as with your change request, did you observe when you click on IBAN push button system proposes an IBAN code based on your bank account which is not correct always. Only solution is to request for client open and update IBAN code on each bank account manually. I have faced this problem on one my implementations earlier.

BR
Ravi

---------------Original Message---------------
From: miyanita
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 2:39 PM
Subject: ECC6 V_TIBAN Transport for House Banks IBAN

> Hi SAPer,
>
> I wonder if you have experienced this.
> As I am now implementing ECC6 and trying to transport IBAN for house bank account.
> The IBANs are stored in the application table TIBAN ane even though I transport House Banks, NO IBANs were transported. As 4.7 or before, I would normally use transaction SM30, enter the table V_TIBAN and transport, which is OK because it set as maintenance is allowed
>
> However, in ECC6 system, V_TIBAN does only have "Display/Maintenance only allowed with restriction" hence am not able to SM30 transport. The change in View setting appears to be out of SAP box.
> Would any of you shed some light on how I would be able to work around this?
> Thanks for your tips
>
> taro

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Use the New iPhone App
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language