We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: [sap-basis] Print Job - Waiting for output formatter

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by D. Caddick (SAP NetWeaver/BASIS Consultant)
on Aug 3 at 4:59 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Hi Ahmad,

Thank you for letting us know that the problem is now solved.

Regards

From: AhmadYasin via sap-basis [mailto:sap-basis@Groups.ITtoolbox.com]
Sent: 03 August 2010 09:00
To: D. Caddick
Subject: RE:[sap-basis] Print Job - Waiting for output formatter

Posted by AhmadYasin (Systems Administrator)
on Aug 3 at 4:02 AM Mark as helpful


Thanks Snowy and David. I created a new printer and tested it and it works fine now.

Regards,
Ahmad Yasin

---------------Original Message---------------
From: AhmadYasin
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 9:00 AM
Subject: Print Job - Waiting for output formatter

> Dear All:
>
> The print jobs are not printed. When I click print, SAP asks me to choose the printer. I select it and confirm then the system gives me the message on the lower status bar "Spool request (number 0000012185) sent to SAP printer LP01". When I go to the physical printer, there is nothing there. Note here that there is no job running on the printer and I can print from other systems.
>
> When I check the Spool Requests, the status is waiting. When I click Print Directly, the status changes to <F5>.
>
> When I check the Output Requests, I find the below log. Can anybody advise me what will be the issue so I can print normally?
>
> We are working on Windows Server 2003 and SQL 2005.
>
> Regards,
> Ahmad Yasin
>
> Description Value
> Status: Waiting for output formatter
> Last event:
> Message: Print request 12183/3 created
> Date: 02.08.2010
> Time: 12:14:53
> Job status: Waiting for spool server
> Error class: Information
> Area: SAP Spool
> Printout: Not printed

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
D. Caddick
SAP Basis Top Contributor

Contributed the most posts in a group for 3 consecutive months to earn a Gold Achievement
Related Content
White Papers

In the Spotlight
How Do You Use Social Media to Advance Your Career? Take the Survey, Win an iPad
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language