We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-hr] Not picking numbers from specified number ranges in om

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by kalyanijagati
on Jul 18 at 8:58 AM
Hi there,
I 'm getting an issue in OM number ranges. I'v assigned different number ranges for different object types, but while creating the object Ids in PPOCE, system is not picking the numbers which have been assigned in that range,objects ids are getting created within the specified number range when I create through Expert method PP01but and when I check the status in number ranges its showing another number.

Please let me know what could be the reason.

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
White Papers

In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language