We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-basis] Confusing STMS error: Transport control program tp ended with error code 0212

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by iqbal (SAP BASIS Consultant)
on Jul 9 at 12:48 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Hi

Log to sidadm user and check all the permission for users.
check sapmnt dir permissions.

if any one has changed the password if sidadm or SAPServices<SID> password
can also create the problem.

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 9:16 AM, davidmasangkay via sap-basis <
sap-basis@groups.ittoolbox.com> wrote:

> Posted by davidmasangkay
> on Jul 8 at 11:45 PM Hi
> all.
>
> I tried all the advises you gave me. But still the same error. I tried
> deleting the SLOG file in logs folder but still the same error. It's like it
> cannot write into the log folder and create a new SLOG file.
>
> Any more ideas?
>
> ---------------Original Message---------------
> From: davidmasangkay
> Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 5:46 AM
> Subject: Confusing STMS error: Transport control program tp ended with
> error code 0212
>
> > Hi Basis Experts!
> >
> > I need your help in this one. This is a TMS error, and has been happening
> in our QAS server. In QAS TMS import queue, when I click the Adjust Import
> Queue button, it logs an error saying:
> >
> > Transport control program tp ended with error code 0212
> > Errors: could not access file as supposed (see dev_tp or
> > S
> >
> > When checking the the tp log, I get:
> >
> > initial value of NLS_LANG: '<NULL>'
> > This is tp version 372.04.87 (release 701, unicode enabled)
> > Access denied on \CDOQAS\sapmnt\trans\tmp\SLOG1027.QAS.LOC (1)
> > \\CDOQAS\sapmnt\trans\tmp\SLOG1027.QAS.LOC is already in use (1),
> > I'm waiting 1 sec (20100705172309). My name pid 7956 on CDOQAS
> (APServiceQAS)
> >
> > I have checked this .LOC file in trans/tmp folder but I it's not there,
> rather it's in trans/log folder. I don't know why it keeps pointing to this
> non-existing file. I have tried replacing this .LOC file in the \logs folder
> but still same error, and I cleared the the \tmp folder but still the same
> error. It's confusing really. This error is always happening in our QAS
> server. And my quick fix for this is to restart the server then everything
> returns to normal. But then later, it comes back.
> >
> > Does anyone know what could be the cause of this? And what could be the
> best solution besides restarting the server?
> >
> > Also,
> > Command: TRANSMITBUFFER QAS pf=\\CDOQAS\sapmnt\trans\bin\TP
> > Return code: 0212
> > Error text: could not access file as supposed (see dev_tp or S
> > Request: SOME
> >
> > In pf=* part, isn't it supposed to be bin\TP_DOMAIN_QAS.PLF? I'm confused
> really and I don't know how to solve this error. I wouldn't want to always
> restart the server as a solution.
> >
> > Our TMS Domain is the DEV server.
> >
> > Please help!
> >
> > Best regards and more power to you guys!
> >
> > David

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
iqbal
SAP Basis Enthusiast

Contributed 100 posts in a group to earn a Bronze Achievement
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language