We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] Consolidation transaction type for depreciation posting

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by rssully (Senior Systems Analyst)
on Jun 25 at 1:16 PM
I have configured a new asset transaction type (Tcode AO78) for unplanned depreciation and assigned a newly created consolidation transaction type (Tcode OC08) to it. I then posted unplanned depr using the new ttype and then ran depreciation (Tcode AFAB). The posted FI document uses the standard cons transaction type 140 instead of the new cons depreciation type that I assigned to the new asset ttype it. Anyone know where else I would have to change config to get the new cons transaction type.

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Are You Planning Your Next Career Move? Take the survey & win an iPod Touch
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language