We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] msg_server.exe not appearing in SAP management console

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Snowy (Certified Netweaver '04/Oracle Basis consultant)
on Jun 28 at 3:03 PM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Lars-Erik, you are right, but having no MSG_SERVER is a symptom of an application server, not a CI.
So, in, this case, he has problems with his SAP profiles.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: YBRao
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 8:31 AM
Subject: msg_server.exe not appearing in SAP management console

> Hi Experts,
>
> First of all I want to tell you that I am new to BASIS activities. I am trying to learn installation and error handling.
>
> I have installed R3 Enterprise 4.70x 2.00 SR1 on Win SQL Server and everything was successful. Now when I try to start SAP from console, msg_server.exe does not appear in the process list and dispatcher status is "Running but message server unreachable". Also in WP Tables, I can only see two DIA processes.
>
> I can give you developer trace file dev_ms and dev_w0 for your reference if you need them.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Rao

__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Snowy
SAP Basis Helper

Posted helpful replies on 50 threads in a group to earn a Silver Achievement
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language