We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] Can't start Screen painter rfc connection problem

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Steve Otto
on Apr 21 at 3:56 AM
Mark this reply as helpfulMark as helpful
Hi.

To narrow down the solution, I can confirm that all I had done to fix the problem was to toggle RFC connection EU_SCRP_WN32's Activation Type from "Start on Front End Workstation" to "Start on Application Server" and back, testing the connection in-between toggles.

Regards,
Steve

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Maria Valdes
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 9:40 PM
Subject: Can't start Screen painter rfc connection problem

> Hello,
> I get the following error when I try to start screen painter:
> EU_SCRP_WN32 : timeout during allocate / CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPCMRCV'
> I have installed all sapgui components and when I test the rfc connection it starts the program but then sends the same error.
> I think it's got something to do with the fact that I'm trying to start this program through a saprouter because when I start it locally (within my LAN) the program starts without problems.
> Could you suggest what could I do to complete my RFC connection? Should I put something under gateway host or gateway service?
> Thanks in advance
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Related Content
White Papers

In the Spotlight
Did this response help you resolve your issue? Click the green 'Mark as helpful' arrow to vote on the entry.
_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language