We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] System Copy with EHP4

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Erick Acosta
on Mar 18 at 3:16 PM
Dear Experts,

I am planning an homogeneous system copy in order to create a training system.

The source system: SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 4 Support Package 3, Oracle 10.2.0.4, Java 1.4.2, Windows Server 2003 x64

I have read the documentation "System Copy Guide" and some SAP notes and know that, in general terms, the steps are as follows:

1.Install Java, Oracle and SAP on the target system
2.Restore a Full Backup from the source system into the target system
3.Perform follow-up activities in both systems

But it is not clear to me if I must update my target system to the Enhancement Package 4 before restoring database... or it's enough to make the basic SAP installation (provided with SAP DVDs) and then with the database restore my target system will have the EhP4.

I will appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Best Regards,
Erick Acosta
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language