We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] F110 - Sequencing items for payment

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by ken_groschopp
on Feb 5 at 4:28 PM
I am trying to update the settings which are used by F110 to determine the sequence of items that are selected for payment.
For example, I would like to order the items by a value which appears in each document header so that I can influence the assignment of the check number according to my preference.
I couldn't find this anywhere in the payment configuration - - Is there somewhere else that I can define the item sequence that is submitted for payment? I am using RFFOUS_C as our payment medium and generating checks from SAP for payment.
Any suggestions
__.____._
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language