RE:[sap-acct] TEXT field is gray on FB02
Posted by
Admin at
|
Share this post:
|
0 Comments
| | Posted by hanglt (consultant) on Jan 31 at 9:41 PM | |
Hi,
This is a field in header. I want to use it but I can not change it. I dont see it in document change rule.
In standard function, what is this field use for? How could I change it? If I change it, does it affect any other modules or functions?
Please help me!
Thanks in advance!
---------------Original Message---------------
From: mborges08
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 1:50 PM
Subject: TEXT field is gray on FB02
> Hi all,<br/>i am trying to EDIT the field TEXT using FB02 but the field is gray.<br/>Does anybody know what can be done??<br/>I checked on the OB32 and the field is in there.<br/>Thanks,<br/>Marco
__.____._ This is a field in header. I want to use it but I can not change it. I dont see it in document change rule.
In standard function, what is this field use for? How could I change it? If I change it, does it affect any other modules or functions?
Please help me!
Thanks in advance!
---------------Original Message---------------
From: mborges08
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 1:50 PM
Subject: TEXT field is gray on FB02
> Hi all,<br/>i am trying to EDIT the field TEXT using FB02 but the field is gray.<br/>Does anybody know what can be done??<br/>I checked on the OB32 and the field is in there.<br/>Thanks,<br/>Marco
Copyright © 2010 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
In the Spotlight
Share Knowledge About SAP Scripting. Join the New Discussion Group
View this thread online
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion
Manage group e-mails
Create an FAQ on this topic
Tell us what you think
Unsubscribe from discussion