We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] Deleting imports from client 800

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Abhilasa(Developer)
on 07/21/2009 12:16:00 PM

Hi,
I had imported few transports into my system.I cannot change these objects as I do not have the license to do so and they were only for reference purposes.Now I want to delete these objects completely from my client 800.Is that possible ?
I also have one more question : Whenever I make changes to the 800 client (any new implementation) , it reflects in client 000 as well.Why is that so ? Isn't 000 the SAP source client and should not have the new SAP implementations ? It does not however contain the SAP transaction data from client 800.
Kindly suggest.
__.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language