We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] Can I still request for SAP hardware key?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by pllim4(IT Manager)
on 07/02/2009 05:58:00 AM

I have a valid SAP license running on an old server but it is no longer under maintenance contract with SAP. I want to replace the old server with a new one.
I have asked SAP to provide me with a new hardware key but it was rejected since my license is out of maintenance. Can they reject my request? My old server is giving me problem now and I urgently need to replace the server. What can I do? Thanks.
__.____._

Copyright © 2009 CEB Toolbox, Inc. and message author.

Toolbox.com
4343 N. Scottsdale Road
Suite 280
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language