We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] Number Range 06 Not in the Number Allocation Range, Message No. AA203

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from studentsapfico on Aug 5 at 10:45 AM
Hi Vishnu

Thank you for your response.

Before posting the question I had already created

an Asset number range i.e 06 at AS08
I have assigned the same number i.e 06 to the Asset class. "

Later I had opened the Tcode OAOA and clicked the number range field and clicked the box where you have an access to drilled down for the further details for the number range for your company code. Just clicked on the number range 06 of my company code which popped up back in the number range field and I saved it.

Now I am able to create the asset master .

Now my question is why did it not worked at the first time and had to redo the process at Tcode OAOA and why did work now. What is the logic? What was the loophole here? I wish somebody explain to me.

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Rajani

---------------Original Message---------------
From: studentsapfico
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2015 11:29 PM
Subject: Number Range 06 Not in the Number Allocation Range, Message No. AA203

Hi,

I was trying create an Asset Master and interacted with the error message that " Number range 06 not in the number allocation range, message n. AA203"

I have already created an Asset number range i.e 06 at AS08
I have assigned the same number i.e 06 to the Asset class.
So I am not sure why this error pops up? I am unable to create an asset master.
I do not want to assign an existing number range to the asset class.

Please guide me here.

Kind regards,

Rajani

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2015 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
studentsapfico  

Finance Accounting/Controller
achievement
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language