We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-career] Which SAP Module is Suitable for Technical Writers/Editors?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from murali yalangi on Aug 4 at 2:09 AM
Not sure about your career options but ..programming is not impossible.

The only attitude or mentality that makes you a programmer is patience.

When you are on a task U just keep telling yourself that you can do it and never
give up.

Secondly it's absolutely normal to get stuck...happens with everyone...only
difference is if you have the patience and ware Whittall to hang on research
and work through it.

I want to emphasize that it's the same with everyone.. With long ass hours
you get your confidence.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: jainee21
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2015 2:05 AM
Subject: Which SAP Module is Suitable for Technical Writers/Editors?

Hi,

I am not sure which module would be suitable for my work experience. It's clearly mentioned in all the forums that selecting the correct module is the key.
People have even mentioned that certification is of no use if one doesn't have prior experience in SAP modules as they don't get placed from authorized centers without previous experience in SAP domain.
I can't afford to waste my time and money so thought of taking your assistance.

I completed engineering in 2004. I chose computer science as my stream in engineering but could never understand programming. Till date, I wonder how people from non CS background work as software professionals in MNCs.
Due to the fear of programming/coding I went ahead and worked as a technical support executive for 5 years and later moved to technical content editing team. I worked in that team for 4 years and total nine years with HP. I was wondering if there's something which would suit my profile in SAP.

Currently I am not working as I've to look after my 9 months old baby. I don't' mind starting as fresher. My goal is to take up a course which has better growth opportunities, both financially and within the industry.

Any suggestion?

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2015 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
murali yalangi  

achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language