We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-dev] Blank Compress A Table Header If There Are No Values In The Table

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from mj_yogesh on Oct 17 at 8:55 AM
Hi Experts,

Hope you all are doing good.
I have a question which I believe could be pretty simple to you guys, which is regarding the table header that needs to be blank compressed.( EH & S WWI )
I am finding it difficult.I tried methods to blank compress the table header if there are no contents present in the table, but was unsuccessful.
The ways which I tried has been included in the document attached for your reference.
I tried using blank compression technique by selecting few control symbols first. When I used it, even if there were contents in the table, the table header along with the table contents were blank compressed.( No values were visible in the report along with the header ).
So I tried to use conditional output by specifying conditions for a control symbol ( in this case I have used Sequence number as the control for conditional output. I tried the condition <15BIF007(AND:01RDPPSEQ GE 1)> , if this condition is true, print the table header along with the contents, if not
<15CIF007> , blank compress the entire table header.
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
mj_yogesh  

Consultant
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language