We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-dev] Characteristic Not Printing in Windows SAP Script

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from abaper on Feb 15 at 6:48 AM
Hi All,

In my debugging I found that in structure QCVME for field INCOMPLETE the value is 'X'. If I remove X in debugging then I am getting that record in the output. How to find the table from which the data is coming into this structure?

Thanks,
Venkata

---------------Original Message---------------
From: abaper
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 11:13 AM
Subject: Characteristic Not Printing in Windows SAP Script

In QC03, for Version 1, I have 3 characteristics Glass, Tungst and Force for material 1111111. For Version 3, I have 3 characteristics Force, Tungst and Glass for material 1111111.
When I run the print program for version 1 and version 3, in the form output one characteristic is not getting in output. Why it is missing? Please help me.

Thanks,
Venkata

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2013 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
abaper  

achievement
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language