We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] 2KEE Profit Center Total Records Display Report Issue

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from LCC352 on Aug 21 at 9:28 AM
Hi, Jay - Sridhar is correct about the 16. GLPCT actually has each month in a field, not a field for the period the record was created. It's a total table, so there are only monthly figures in it, not individual dates.

I believe the "16" is because your system is probably set to a fiscal variant of "K4" in controlling, which means there are actually 16 periods available: 12 months plus another period at each quarter for you to make adjustments in. I don't know many companies that use those other months, but they're there nonetheless.

As Sridhar says, you should probably switch to some kind of Painter for Enterprise Controlling (Profit Center Accounting) that you can either run from standard or create yourself.

- Lou

---------------Original Message---------------
From: jay banda
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 1:47 PM
Subject: 2KEE Profit Center Total Records Display Report Issue

Hi friends.

I have a question regarding what it displays in the output layout for field/column [PERIOD.]

This is what is happening with me when I go to this tcode: 2KEE
in the selection screen my criteria is following:

Version 0
Controlling area IBC
Company code 100
Posting period 01
Fiscal year 2013
Profit center 90020

and when I execute the report, my output is like below. (columnar format)

GL Account | Profit center| Co cd| Amt in PC local curr. | Period|
50021000 90020 100 666.55 16

Question 1) when I am running the report for period 01, why is the period showing up as period 16 in the output. I am wondering if this is how it will show up in this 2KEE report for everyone? If so what is the reason?

I tired to search it through SAP notes as well but didn't get any information.

Irrespective of any period I use in selection screen, still the Period in the output is coming as 16.

But when I double click on the line it takes me to a new window in which it displays me the correct period. i.e.,

Period | PC Curr. | Co cd curr|
01 666.55 666.55

The user is asking why is it coming up as period 16 in the period column when we are running it for period 01 or 02 or ......


Thanks a lot for your inputs.

Jay Banda

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
LCC352  
President
17 achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language