We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-dev] How to Reduce Batchjob Time for Result Analysis?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Deepak_Pitale1967
on Nov 28 at 1:28 AM
Hello Friends,

Can you tell me how can I reduce time taken to run batch job for Result Analysis. I requested by ABAPer to check if POSID: Work Breakdown Structure Element (WBS Element) can be indexed. I am not sure if this will work. Is there any other way I can reduce/optimize batch job run time?

Thanks in advance.

Deepak Pitale
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Have you explored the Toolbox.com Marketplace? Learn more and access a free course now.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language