We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-dev] IA02 how to validate usr00 usr01 field taks list?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by diegoiee
on Nov 25 at 4:12 PM
Hello Neal,

Thanks a lot for answering.

Today I have been trying to implement a field exit, because that's exactly what I needed, but unfortunately since SAP version 4.6 you can't use it unless you configure the SAP application server. I asked my supervisor and he told me to use another plan... so I read that it is possible to validate using a badi.

So I found BOM_UPDATE. There's a method called change_at_save that work's... but I need to let the user modify the field, so an error message wouldn't help because it stops everything... I ended up with a pop up asking for a value, but I think there's should be a better way to do a validation, I mean how can it be so complicated and annoying?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: diego asd
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 8:02 PM
Subject: IA02 how to validate usr00 usr01 field taks list?

Hello, I'm Diego from Argentina, I have entered in a new project and I need help with something...

I've been working for a couple of weeks trying to validate usr00 and usr01 fields from the tasks list in IA02 ...
The thing is that i could not find an user exit to put my conditions... I need something like a field exit.
Any ideas? thank you very much for you time!

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP BusinessObjects: Dashboards and Analytics. Learn more about this Toobox.com Marketplace online course.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language